Ideal for business, travel, or living in an English-speaking world, Manual completo de los verbos en ingles presents the English verb system in a single, compact volume for beginning- to intermediate-level language learners. Written in Spanish for native Spanish speakers, it provides numerous examples illustrating verbs in action, and notes containing important insights into the meanings and usages of different forms. This updated and expanded second edition includes practical exercises and an answer key, making it an ideal learning tool for ESL students.
The perfect way for Spanish speakers to master English verbs, Manual completo de los verbos en inglés:
- Focuses on the most commonly used verbs in English
- Covers regular and irregular verbs, grouped according to their patterns
- Presents auxiliary verbs with complete examples of all their tenses
- Demonstrates how verbs are integrated into complete sentences
- Clearly explains the meaning and usage of different verb forms